Consequences of a criminal conviction go much farther than punishment from the Court. From missed employment opportunities to struggles with immigration, travel, or life in general, if you or someone you know is feeling held back by a criminal record there may be options. As an attorney focused on criminal records, criminal convictions, expunging, vacating, and sealing records, I offer free consultations to determine your eligibility and our plan of action. Call today (206) 222-8829 or [email protected]
Do you have questions about what expungement or vacating your criminal record or conviction means and accomplishes? This 1-minute video tells you more about why to consider the option.
What are the benefits to vacating or expunging a criminal conviction in Washington State?
- The orders vacating convictions specifically state that you may state for all purposes, including housing and employment, that you have not been convicted of the crime.
What localities are served by the Law Office of Stefanie Dorn?
- I practice statewide including: Seattle, Bellevue, Redmond, and King, Snohomish, Skagit, Kitsap, Island, and Whatcom Counties
New laws have significantly opened eligibility criteria! Scroll for videos about eligibility for misdemeanors, felonies, reduced DUIs, and FAQs about the process.
I handle the process. I gather the records, draft the motion and order, communicate with the prosecutor, file the case, handle the hearing, if any, and confirm processing with the Washington State Patrol and FBI. You do not need to appear in court. Here is what you can expect from me:
- Communication: I make regular updates a priority, check-in throughout, and return calls/texts/ and emails promptly.
- Fast Turn-Around: I focus on getting to work right away, short response times, detail-oriented quality customer service.
- Experience: I established my practice 12 years ago and have helped hundreds of people.
- Tech forward: Available for communication via text, payment via Venmo, Square, or similar.
- Compassionate: I care about my clients and their problems, and my work reflects that.
Interested in a free consultation? Call or email today (206) 222-8829, [email protected]
If you or someone you love is ready to move past their criminal record, I am here to help you! I seek to help my clients win in court, ensuring their lives are restored to them as soon as possible. Call today to learn more about I can do to help you today. Don’t wait!
Do you Qualify to Expunge your Misdemeanor Criminal Record ? Most Cases that are at Least 3 Years Old Now Qualify!
Do you Qualify to Expunge your Felony Criminal Conviction? Most Felonies that are at Least 5 Years Old (10 for Class B) Qualify.
Do you Qualify to Expunge DUI Amended to a Reckless or Negligent Driving? Most Cases that are at Least 10 Years Old Qualify.
Ready to Move Forward? Additional Questions? Call or email today (206) 222-8829 [email protected]
Sometimes, even if you were not convicted of a crime, the record of your arrest can continue to cause problems. You may be eligible to expunge or destroy the record of the arrest. Do you have an arrest record but not a conviction? Questions about expunging your arrest, sealing your court file, or the processes in general? I made this in-depth FAQ to Help!
Consultations are always free, and I can help you find a solution to your problem.