I am a Seattle Expungement and Criminal Defense attorney who helps people clear their records and move forward with their lives. I also handle felonies, misdemeanors, DUIs, and traffic violations.
My Firm’s Principles
- Communication: I make regular updates a priority, check-in throughout, and return calls/texts/ and emails promptly.
- Fast Turn-Around: I focus on getting to work right away, short response times, detail-oriented quality customer service.
- Experience: I established my practice 12 years ago and have helped hundreds of people.
- Tech forward: Available for communication via text, payment via Venmo, Square, or similar.
- Compassionate: I care about my clients and their problems, and my work reflects that.
Education and Experience
- Adjunct Instructor of Critical Thinking, City University of Seattle 2019-present, additional classes taught include Forensics, Criminal Justice Systems, Business Law for Accountants and International Business Law.
- JD, City University of Seattle 2008, Magna Cum Laude.
- BA, Political Science, University of Washington 2005, Phi Betta Kappa.
- The Law Office of Stefanie Dorn I established my practice 12 years ago and have helped hundreds of people.
- Prior experience and internships public defender, Seattle City Attorney’s Office, King County Prosecutor’s Office.
Associations and Awards
I am an active member of several professional organizations, including the Washington Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, the American Bar Association, the King County Chapter of Washington Women Lawyers, and the Washington State Bar Association.
During my time as a criminal defense lawyer, I have also won several awards. My most recent recognitions include an award for Outstanding Performance from Seattle Community Court and the Client’s Choice award from Avvo.com.
Throughout my career, I have served as a dedicated, compassionate advocate for my clients. I have substantial experience with litigation and have appeared in court more than 1,000 times. I have experience working on both prosecution and defense teams, so I understand these cases from all sides. I am a strong negotiator with established connections, and I am also incredibly comfortable in the courtroom and always ready to fight for my clients’ rights.
Contact an Expungement or Criminal Defense Attorney in Seattle
Please contact the Law Office of Stefanie Dorn today to learn more or to schedule a consultation.