Seattle Municipal Court

Vacating a Conviction in Seattle Municipal Court

With a lawyer your case can be vacated without a hearing in Seattle Municipal Court.

In Seattle Municipal Court if you have a misdemeanor conviction to vacate, it can generally be done by agreement of the attorneys and without a hearing.  My name is attorney Stefanie Dorn, and I help people in Washington State vacate convictions.  In Seattle Municipal it is a process often done by agreement, it is something that an attorney can help you with.

All I generally need on these cases from my clients is an electronic signature on the court paperwork and a name and date of birth to pull the records.  So, feel free to give my office a call.  Most cases in Seattle Municipal Court take about 3-6 months.  I try and make it a smooth and easy process.

Call Now
(206) 222-8829

Ratings and Reviews

10.0Stefanie Marie Dorn
Stefanie Marie DornReviewsout of 12 reviews