King County Superior Court, Seattle and Kent

Streamlined Conviction Vacations in King County Superior Court

On King County Superior Court cases in Seattle and Kent, I work with the prosecutor to get their agreement so you don’t have to show up.

In King County Superior Court, vacating a conviction is a well-defined process that can be efficiently navigated with the help of an attorney. Through mutual agreement, typically without the need for a hearing, the procedure can be handled smoothly. Clients generally only need to provide their name and date of birth for record retrieval and an electronic signature on the court paperwork.

The approval of the prosecutor is crucial, and their review usually takes about 2 months before granting their agreement. The entire process, including collecting necessary documentation and presenting it to the judge, typically takes around 3 months. Following that, the case is processed by the Washington State Patrol.

Thankfully, personal appearances are generally unnecessary in these proceedings. As your attorney, I strive to handle all aspects of the process, ensuring a seamless and straightforward experience for my clients. If you have any questions or need assistance, please don’t hesitate to contact my office.

Call Now
(206) 222-8829

Ratings and Reviews

10.0Stefanie Marie Dorn
Stefanie Marie DornReviewsout of 12 reviews