Yakima County

Yakima County

Vacate your Island County Superior Court convictions quickly and smoothly. No hearings, no hassle.

Court spotlight on Yakima Superior, District and Juvenile Courts, where sealing a juvenile criminal record or vacating an adult conviction is a smooth and efficient process.  I work with clients on those matters.  It is handled on the paperwork, or ex-parte is the formal term.  The prosecutor will sign off in an agreement.

The process generally takes about 2 weeks to a month to get through the court, so it is one of the faster counties that I work with.  So, if you need help in Yakima, feel free to give my office a call.

Ratings and Reviews

10.0Stefanie Marie Dorn
Stefanie Marie DornReviewsout of 12 reviews