Kitsap County Courts

Kitsap County Courts: Bremerton, Port Orchard, Silverdale

Vacate your Kitsap County Conviction: Bremerton, Port Orchard, Silverdale.  I work with the prosecutor to get their agreement so you don’t have to show up.

The process of vacating a conviction in Kitsap County, whether it be the Superior Court, Juvenile, their District Court or one of the municipalities like Bremerton, is a smooth and easy process when working with an attorney.  I help clients with these regularly.  I prepare all the paperwork.

All that I really need from my client to get started and to get it done is an date of birth to pull the record and then an electronic signature on documents.  From there, I serve it, set it for a hearing if one is necessary, handle the hearing an move it through.  The process with the court takes about a month, sometimes even a little bit less.  Kitsap County is reasonable to work with on these matters.

Call Now
(206) 222-8829

Ratings and Reviews

10.0Stefanie Marie Dorn
Stefanie Marie DornReviewsout of 12 reviews