Mar 19, 2021, How to Vacate a Reckless or Negligent Driving Conviction in Washington State

Have you been convicted of reckless driving or negligent driving in Washington State after a DUI charge? If so, you may be eligible to vacate that conviction and start fresh. In this blog post, we’ll explore the requirements for vacating a conviction and how the Law Office of Stefanie Dorn can help.

To be eligible to vacate a reckless driving or negligent driving conviction, it must have been 10 years since your arrest and you must have completed all the terms of your sentence. Additionally, you must have stayed out of trouble for a period of time following the conviction. If these conditions apply to you, you may be able to vacate the conviction and have it removed from your criminal record.

At the Law Office of Stefanie Dorn, we have over a decade of experience helping clients vacate their criminal records. We understand the impact that a criminal record can have on your life, including employment opportunities, housing, and even your ability to travel. That’s why we’re dedicated to helping our clients achieve a fresh start and move forward with their lives.

If you’re interested in vacating your reckless driving or negligent driving conviction, don’t hesitate to contact us for a consultation. We’ll work with you to determine your eligibility and guide you through the process, answering any questions you may have along the way.

To schedule a consultation with our experienced Washington State expungement attorney, email us at [email protected] or give us a call at (206) 222-8829. Take the first step towards a better future – contact us today.

Ratings and Reviews

10.0Stefanie Marie Dorn
Stefanie Marie DornReviewsout of 12 reviews