Franklin County Tri-Cities: Pasco, Kennewick and Richland

Franklin County Tri-Cities: Pasco, Kennewick and Richland

Vacate your Franklin County, Tri Cities: Pasco, Kennewick and Richland Court Convictions without hassle or stress.

If you are being held back by a criminal record or conviction out of Franklin County Superior Court or District, so the Tri-City area, Pasco, Richland and Kennewick, vacating a conviction may be something to consider and more accessible than you think.  Franklin County Superior Court is, relatively, out of the Courts I work with, pretty reasonable to work with.  If the prosecutor agrees that you qualify and are eligible, they sign off.

It’s generally something I handle through the mail in Franklin County.  From there, I send the ex-parte fee and the paperwork to the Court and they process it for consideration without even a hearing or anything to complicated.  So, if you do have a criminal record out of Franklin County that is holding you back, you may want to consider giving my office a call and seeing if I can help you vacate it.

Call Now
(206) 222-8829

Ratings and Reviews

10.0Stefanie Marie Dorn
Stefanie Marie DornReviewsout of 12 reviews